Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you will find some worthwhile information during your stay. Please feel free to contribute a word or two while you're on the Corner.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Web 2.0

Well this is my second entry to my blog since I originally set it up on July 16. You may ask what took so long (or you may not), but I realized that I really needed to have a better handle on Web 2.0 and it's components, before I wrote any more. The one thing I've learned is that once it's in writing and posted, you can't take it back if someone has read it. Therefore, I decided to take my time. The concept of Web 2.0 is basically using the web to express oneself, to share information and collaborate, or to chat about a variety of subjects. The components that I decided to explore are, blogging, Facebook, and filesharing.

No comments: