Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you will find some worthwhile information during your stay. Please feel free to contribute a word or two while you're on the Corner.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Final word on blogging

When considering educational blogging I realized that I did not mention the advantages for colleague interaction. The ability to discuss particular subjects in a blog is worthwhile. Since collaboration is the theme of the day, then blogging would enable educators in various locations to talk about ideas, plans, or/and implementations of lessons. Frequently 2 heads are better than 1, and the ability to get multiple suggestions has the potential to be invaluable.

1 comment:

Jenn's Technology said...

Cynthia, this is so true! When I was in college we never used blogging as a tool of communication (and its only been 2 years since I've graduated). Now however, I know many people who have been using blogging as a tool for communication in their college classes. My cousin who is now a sophomore in college used blogging daily for her English and Spanish classes last year. Her professors required students to use the blogging tool to communicate with one another, share ideas about a topic, or thoughts about the literature that was being read in that particular class.